Monday, March 4, 2013

Manicure Monday

Nothing brightens up a dull Monday for me like having a fresh manicure.  Today my tips are typing away painted up in pastel blue with silver.

I picked up this Barry M polish in Blue Moon as a little Friday treat on my way home from work. It's a gorgeous colour, but you definitely need a base coat with it as its really sheer and I used a few coats to really get the most out of the robin's egg blue shade.

I like to add a little something fun to my nails, but i cant stand over the top or cutesy nail designs, so an accent nail is perfect. To me a good silver nail polish is like a little black dress for your nails.  Classy, goes with everything, just the right amount of dressy, and perfect no matter what season.  My absolute fav is Maybelline express finish 40 second in Silver Speed. It has just the right amount of shine and some subtle shimmer, and its perfect if you're like me who can't sit still long enough to let your nails dry.



No comments:

Post a Comment