Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Handbag of the Month

It's no secret that I have a major handbag problem, if I made more money I'm pretty certain my closet would be overflowing with bags of every size, style, and color.

I LOVE satchels, perfect bag to go anywhere. Plus they keep all my stuff way more organized than a slouchier bag (I have such a bad habit of digging through my purse for anything, especially my phone).

I've got my eye on this one this month from The Cambridge Satchel Company:



I've fallen in love with the Cambridge satchel company, especially the new Chelsea collection with colors inspired by the British Chelsea Flower Show. It comes in cream, honeysuckle, lavender, and sweet pea. Gorgeous pastels, they look like Easter eggs! I may just have to invest in one, the design is very classic and I don't see it going anywhere, plus nothing compares to a beautifully well-made bag like this. I expect this is going to end up in my wardrobe even if I don't have any money! I just need to decide on a color, but I think the sweet pea one is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment