Monday, May 6, 2013

One dress, 3 ways to wear

Last weekend I went to Southampton to pick up my surfboard that has been in storage there and decided to do a little retail therapy after. I picked up this amazing black and white striped skater dress from Republic while I was there.

 Unless you've been hiding under a rock from the fashion world, you probably know that monochrome is super hot for spring and summer.  I'm loving the trend, especially when mixed with a few unexpected pops of colour with shoes and accessories.  My favourite thing about this dress is the skater silhouette which is the big shape for this season. I can see why, it is super flattering on almost any body type and feels very 50's ladylike. Whether you are petite like me, curvy, busty, or pear, this dress brings out the best.

I love a great wear anywhere dress and this is definitely that, wear it for a date, lunch with friends, even work. Not only am I going to wear the heck out of this all season long, but Republic has some wicked good deals on at the moment in their sales, well worth a look if you like it!




Striped Skater Dress, Republic


Date Perfect


Brunch with the girls


Working it

No comments:

Post a Comment