Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Glasses!

I stopped wearing glasses for years, my contacts became the first thing I put on and the last thing I took off, but after injuring my eye around Christmas (seriously don't ask, I'm the clumsiest person in existence) I had to wear my old glasses I hated for a few months. But today I got some new ones!

I was really after a purple pair and fell in love with these Roxy ones from Specsavers (£125). I needed a square shape to balance out my round face and a pair with frames that weren't too large or thick because I'm so small. I loved the fact they were Roxy as well, definitely appealed to my inner beach girl! They also have just a touch of sparkle were the logo is, which isn't too overtop, I don't really like glasses that scream what brand they are on the side. Specsavers had a really wide selection and a good deal where you could get either another pair free or the really good lenses free, which is what I got because I don't think I'll need two pairs once I start wearing contacts again. Oh and they also do a 25% student discount, and ok I'm not a student anymore, but I'll admit I still use my student card places, after all I'm much poorer now than I was as a student! (Oh student loans I miss you)

I'm loving these new ones right now and I'm even happier because I can see properly again!










Roxy 05 Glasses, Specsavers, £125

No comments:

Post a Comment