Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Favourite Things: London Calling

It's no secret that London is my favourite city in the entire world. I can't get enough of it. With one of my best friends coming to visit me in less than a month all the way from the states (yay!) and getting to see London for the first time, I went a bit London crazy with this post. Our house is bad enough as it is, Matt has gone for a very British theme in the decor here, from framed London print tea towels on the walls to this decoration in my room:








I've put together this little wish list of some of my favourite items showing some love for London online:




Accessorize Love London Weekender, £39
Uunique London Union Jack IPhone 4/4s case, £19.99
TopShop Ritz London Afternoon Tea Book, £6.99
TopShop Hello Kitty Mug Set, £9
Pandora London Bus Charm, £40
Paperchase All Stops Square Scrapbook, £10

No comments:

Post a Comment