Saturday, April 6, 2013

Work Outfits From H&M



At my last internship the dress code was very casual, but now I'm looking for something wear Ill be dressing a bit smarter, but not boring. And anything i buy needs to be on a budget of course. I've always loved H&M for that, great prices, spot on trend, and a lot of great work pieces to mix and match. These were budget friendly but super stylish work outfits I picked out:

I took these pictures while still in the dressing room, the light and mirrors are a bit better than at my house.



I got the button down ages ago from H&M, but this new navy pencil skirt is my favourite wardrobe. It goes with almost anything and looks especially fab when paired with some of this seasons pastel colours like rose or cream. I love the way it creates an hour-glass shape, and its just £14.99.



The pink top is part of the store's new conscious line which uses greener, more sustainable fabrics. Based on the stuff I tried on, I really liked it. A lot of the fabrics are very lush and super soft. The printed skirt is really fun and flows and another piece that will go with just about everything.
Top: £14.99
Skirt: £19.90
The only downside to H&M is how teeny the waist of their clothes fit. I take my normal size in tops, but about 2 sizes bigger in bottoms. Just something to keep in mind if you order something online or don't have time to try on.

I ended up loving this dress as well, even if it was quite similar to the skirt, it just had such a nice fit.




Dress £29.99

No comments:

Post a Comment